Want to remove a tree?
The City requires anyone wanting to remove a tree to obtain a tree permit before removal. This ensures that trees are only removed if they are unhealthy, dead a hazard or prevent you from using your property.
Keep in Mind
- You must obtain a tree permit prior to removing any tree that is larger than four inches in diameter at chest height.
- There is a $25 fee for a residential tree removal permit and $50 per acre for commercial property.
- This form should not be used for trees being removed as part of a larger permitting or planning project.
- Be as descriptive as possible with the location of the tree and the reason for removal.
- Please mark the tree to help our staff identify the tree you would like to remove.