Do you need the City to trim a tree in the public right-of-way?
The City offers tree trimming and inspection services to help avoid falling tree branches. We need your help to identify unhealthy trees or trees that need trimming.
Keep in Mind
- The City will clear street lights to allow for the street to be lit below the light.
- Citizens can receive free tree inspections by an International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certified arborist.
- If you are concerned about the condition of a tree on your private property, you can still request an inspection to get an unbiased opinion on the condition of your tree.
- The City does not trim:
- Crape Myrtles
- Trees near power lines
- Trees not growing in or blocking the public right-of-way
- Limbs growing over private property