Planning an event?
The City of Orlando has a wide variety of facility options that can meet your needs. From outdoor pavilion and picnic tables, to indoor facilities including multipurpose rooms, gyms and cabins, etc.
Public parks are typically used on first come first serve basis, but you can reserve a park which will allow for exclusive use of space for your event.
Keep in Mind
- All reservations must be paid in full to secure and lock in the date.
- Checks are accepted up to 14 days of the reservation.
- Damage, clean up, deposit (refundable) may be charged depending on the reservation.
- Entertainment/Inflatable Companies: A certificate of insurance listing the City as holder and additional insured must be issued and on file 3 p.m. Wednesday before the event.
- If the event is canceled due to inclement weather a full refund will be issued.
- A 25% administrative fee (not to exceed $25.00) will be charged for cancellations.
- Payments made by cash or check will be refunded in the form of a check issued by the City of Orlando and usually takes up to 14 - 21 business days.
- Payments made by debit/credit card will be credited back to the same card and usually takes between 7 - 14 business days to be processed. *