Do you need to report an eyesore?
The City of Orlando offers the public a discreet way to let the City know about code violations. Common issues are:
- Overgrown grass
- Dangerous or run-down housing
- Illegal home improvements
- Parking on lawn
Keep in Mind
- Give your neighbors a chance to fix the problem.
- If you're comfortable, talk to whomever is responsible for the violation before reporting it.
- Expect the City to respond to your submission within 24-48 working hours.
- If you don't hear from the City, check the status of your report at or call 407.246.2686.